Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

Solving the unsolvable problems that just hang on



Dear friends, 

   If you are like me, there are some problems in life, that no matter what you’ve done, still remain.  

  I’ve discovered the most wonderful short process to overcome them, that we do ourselves, from the Inelia Benz website.    To me, she is Source (God) who has taken on a body, so what she suggests is very likely to work!   It is different from anything I’ve seen!

   I am so excited to find this that I want to share it with you before I even do it myself.  We can heal ourselves, finally, and the human collective consciousness.   There are only so many problems in the world, and between us all, we may cover quite a few of them!!! 

   Here is the link:

Here is what she says to do:

you need help?

  • Print
  • Email
First of all, I would like to acknowledge the fact that living in this planet has been extremely difficult. I would also like to acknowledge that the pain, fear or frustration that you are presently experiencing is something you have tried to solve, have gone many avenues to resolve, and it is still here.
And, something which is critically important, you have asked for help.  Simply by coming to this page, that request is acknowledged.
Now, I would like to turn around and ask for YOUR HELP.
You are in a UNIQUE POSITION to help the Human Collective with the problem you, yourself are facing right now.
Please do the following exercise, change the words to reflect what you are facing right now, or what a loved one is facing if you came here to get help for someone else:
Sit or lie down somewhere comfortable and close your eyes.
Say the words out loud or in your mind: "I cannot help [my situation]" .
Now, look at the answer, find the energy signature in the answer. For example, if your situation is physical healing, it would be, "I cannot help [my body heal]"
This statement will create a feeling, an energy, somewhere in your body or energy field.
Scan your body and find it.  Now ask yourself the following:
"Did I put this program in my body?"  If yes, then why?  Was it voluntary or under duress? If not, then who did?
You may or may not get answers to these questions. However, the important things is that you found the program. Now, either remove it yourself and send it back to Source, or ask one of your guides or angels to remove it for you.  Then fill the space left behind with light and love.
If you find resistance to removing the program, focus your attention on the resistance, it could be a backup program to ensure you don't get rid of the main program.  For example: "I need more than this exercise to help myself/my loved one", or, "I can't find it".  If you find these, or something similar, proceed as above, then go back to the main one.
It might take a few goes, but it will eventually all be eliminated and you will be free do what is needed to reach your full potential in this lifetime.
After you have removed the program from your personal field, please do the following:
Close your eyes and visualize the human collective as a large person in space.  If you are not very good at visualizing, then make a drawing of a large person on a piece of paper (stick figures are good).  Then, as you look at the image, do the above exercise on the person who represents our human collective.
Use the same problem or condition that you had to process yourself, this is your strength, you know how it feels. And process it on the human collective.
Remember, we are here to raise the overall vibration of the planet. By helping yourself, the collective and others around you, you are doing what we need right now.
You can also find more tools and exercises at ascension101.com
On The Collective menu option, I will be updating the latest actions I am taking, and you are invited to participate, to raise the vibrational level of this planet.
Hugs
Inelia





No comments:

Post a Comment