Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

How to Transmute Negativity Sent by the Illuminati


Dear Lightworker friends, 

   With the heightened power of so much Light on earth, it may be a very auspicious time to transmute all of the negativity sent to the earth and humanity from the Illuminati and their workers. 

   Humanity and the earth have been bombarded with mind control energies, energies to heat up volcanoes and make them erupt, energies to create earthquakes, energies to amplify and worsen rains, snows, tornadoes and hurricanes, chem trails with toxic bacterias and other poisons, and perhaps more that is unknown. 

   We can transmute it all, all negative, malicious “stuff,”  known or unknown.   We can do this via intentions, prayers , or decrees.    I invite you all to do this as a daily, even several times daily task of Light Work. 

   Here are my models, feel free to edit and amplify it for yourself, and change my terminology to yours.   For example, I may say, “ Dear Divine Presence, Father/ Mother God,”  and you might translate it to “Dear Lord,”  or your guru’s name.   

   Since I have named this work “Transmuting Negative Energies,”   all you need to do is intend, or ask God to recharge (re-do)  your “Transmuting Negative Energies”  prayer, intention or decree,  as frequently as you would like.    Most powerful would be to ask God, or intend, that the “Transmuting Negative Energies”   work is done over and over, all day long. 

1.  via intentions   
      I am naming this my “Transmuting Negative Energies” intention.  

       I AM calling in my Greatest Self, the angels, archangels, Ascended Masters, the Galactic Federation of Light, the Violet Flame angels, and all the forces of Light, to join me in my intention to transmute all negative and malicious energies and negative “stuff,”  known or unknown, sent by the Illuminati and their workers, to all who order or participate in the sending of this harm to greater humanity and Mother Earth.  

      I intend that I AM sending transmuting energies, Violet Flame energies and more, to  all the negative energies already at work in volcanoes and earthquake fault lines, or near them, to malicious weather control energies, and in all negative “stuff” known or unknown.   I intend that I AM transmuting these energies day and night, day and night, day and night, until humanity and the earth is free of this negativity.   

      And So it Is. 

I intend that I AM recharging this " Transmuting Negative Energies "  all day long, and all night long. 
  

2.   via prayers

Dear God,  (your term)

   I am naming this my “Transmuting Negative Energies” Prayer

       Please call in the angels, archangels, Ascended Masters, the Galactic Federation of Light, the Violet Flame angels, and all the forces of Light, and transmute all negative and malicious energies and negative “stuff,” known or unknown, from the Illuminati and their workers, from all who order or participate in the sending of this harm to greater humanity and Mother Earth.  

      Please transmute, Dear God, all the negative energies already at work in volcanoes and earthquake fault lines, or wherever they are, in malicious weather control, and in all negative “stuff” known or unknown.   Please Dear God, transmute these energies day and night, day and night, day and night, until humanity and the earth is free of this negativity.   

      Thank You, Dear God.    
Amen

via decrees

  
   I am naming this my “Transmuting Negative Energies” decree

Divine Presence,  Father Mother God, Jesus the Christ, I give You all my love, I AM One with You, and with the angels, archangels, Ascended Masters, St. Germaine, the Galactic Federation of Light, the Violet Flame angels, and all the forces of Light.   

As the I AM THAT I AM,  I AM transmuting all negative and malicious energies and negative “stuff,” known or unknown, from the Illuminati and their workers, from all who order or participate in the sending of this harm to greater humanity and Mother Earth.  

      As the I AM THAT I AM,  I AM sending the Violet transmuting Flame to transmute all the negative energies already at work in volcanoes and earthquake fault lines, or wherever they are, in malicious weather control, and in all negative “stuff” known or unknown.   As the I AM THAT I AM,  I AM transmuting these energies day and night, day and night, day and night, until humanity and the earth is free of this negativity.   

      As the I AM THAT I AM,  I AM recharging this decree day and night until humanity and the earth is free of this negativity.   

      And So it Is.   



I invite you to join me on my web tv meditation and spiritual growth event every Sunday,
I invite you to peruse my 9 free books at www.inetworld.net/lovesource,  paperback and ebooks at www.lulu.com/awakening.  

And check out my blog:  

blessings and love, Jeannie


No comments:

Post a Comment