Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Clearing away dark entities ~ best success yet


I've often had success by calling Divine Mother God and SaLuSa from Sirius to remove dark entities and energies. 

But with the Light Work of the shields, I came under big time attack. 

What really worked was to say, Are all beings here one with the Jesus the Christ consciousness?  At the no response, (or if you don't hear anything), say, "I command in the name of the Jesus the Christ consciousness that ALL entities leave who are not one with that consciousness, take all your friends, and I command in the name of the Jesus the Christ consciousness that you and all your friends and all from your realm never again come here, in the present or in the future.   Take everything you brought, go in peace, go now." 

I did have to repeat this about 10 or more times over a short period of time, but the atmosphere around me is much Lighter!!!  

I had never thought before to command that the friends and others of the realm never come, then or in the future.   Until now I sent them away one by one.  

Blessings, Jeannie  
www.lulu.com/awakening

www.livestream.com/ready4changeilluminehealgrow   Sundays 8am Pacific Time

No comments:

Post a Comment