Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Achieve the Highest Good in a Conflict

Jelaila's Weekly Message
April 4, 2011

Achieve the Highest Good in a Conflict

Video Link: http://youtu.be/PMOqdQUE3kc


Does it seem that the universe/your guides/God has conspired to throw
every unresolved issue in your path so that you are forced to clear
it? Do you feel frustrated because most require that you confront
someone? If so, you are not alone.

Even after all these years, the initial anxiety, though much less now,
nevertheless is still there. When thinking about what to write about
this week, it occurred to me that it might be a good idea to share one
of the confrontation techniques that has served me well....and enabled
me to reduce much of the anxiety.

The"Highest Good" technique.

1. Say to your guides/God/ the universe, "Show me how to do this so
the highest good be served for all concerned."
2. Let go and get on with your day.
3. If you find yourself thinking about the situation and the anxiety
returns, repeat steps 1 and 2.

I find that once I realize I need to confront someone I'm often unsure
about how to approach it, and even if I know that, I may not know what
to say. There are 3 crtical elements in conflict resolution that
determine success or failure.

1. the right words
2. the right feelings
3. the right moment

Miss any one of them and the other person will become defensive, stop
being able to hear you, and shut down. Yet, so much of it is out of
our hands. By asking for help and letting go, we allow our guides to
create the right moment. We allow our guides to help us come from our
hearts so that when we speak, our words and the feeling behind them
get our point across but in a way that the other person and hear and
feel. It's simply magical.

I discovered this technique when asking my guides for help in a
particularly difficult situation...involving a whole group not just
one person. I realized it was so multifaceted with numerous little
issues all bound up in the larger one, that I was totally
overwhelmed. I just wanted to run disappear in some little hole
somewhere. When the moment arrived to talk with the group, the words
came to me....to my heart and all the anger, frustration and fear
melted away. In the end we were all in tears, hugging and apolozing
all over the place...it was beautiful! That's what convinced me that
this technique works and I've used it with great success ever since.

Give it a try and see how it works for you. Once you have success,
pass it on.

That's it for today, have a safe week.

In service,
Jelaila Starr
The Nibiruan Council
www.Nibiruancouncil.com
email: jelaila@kc.surewest.net

No comments:

Post a Comment