Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I asked my soul to give me guidance during the day

I asked my soul to give me guidance during the day

Dear Light Friends, 

   I saw a suggestion in a channeling to ask our soul to give us guidance each day.  Although I talk to my soul, this never occurred
to me to do. 

   So for two or three days now, in the early morning, I am asking my soul to guide my day.

   The first day, I spent about 15 minutes outdoors on my front patio, prior to doing the Light Work Project at 8am.   I just looked around, took out a chair and sat and looked at my newly planted greenhouse, my flower bed, the stream and the prairie, the neighbor's bull and dogs and chickens, listened to the birds, etc. 

  I felt great peace, and a lovely sweetness that is our Oneness, or perhaps my soul being very close.   During the day, I felt this sweetness from time to time. 

   Plus I got overwhelming urges to lie down suddenly.  My eyes would get incredibly heavy and I'd lie down on the sofa and fall into a deep rest for about 5 minutes. 

   I even had to do this before heating up my dinner!  

   And today I am in slow motion, day 2 or 3 of this.  I'm not doing a thing I planned (lots of intense labor in my yard).  Instead I took a book out onto the patio and read, took 2 short deep rests so far, and am enjoying some of these moments of sweetness again. 

   I highly recommend this!!! 

love and blessings, Jeannie / Nadhashree

No comments:

Post a Comment